Sunday, August 19, 2007

First Voyage

I'm still doing some painting and fixing up, but I took her out yesterday, and it was great. I stayed close to the marina because I don't have much gas or money, although things may be better on that count very soon. It's kinda tricky to steer a single inboard if you expect to do it with the wheel, but once you figure out how to do the engine it gets a lot easier. Reverse causes the stern to turn left, and forward will swing it back the other way if you keep the wheel hard over. It's kind of non-intuitive, but once you get the feel for it it is fairly easy.

1 comment:

dj saqib said...

blue wave boats FLorida Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.